Certified Poptastic 11: Funky Spring Wedding Inspiration
Since most of you are springing forward today, instead of presenting the usual weekly roundup I thought I’d make you a spring-flavored wedding inspiration board. This collection of pastel hued awesomeness includes DIY touches and, of course, a funky retro vibe in true Poptastic Bride tradition. Please see the legend below the image for credits.
Suggested color palette: turquoise, deep blush, mimosa, celery, carrot
1. Spring wedding craft idea: fan-fold paper flowers (source: Pinterest)
2. Cute headpiece: a handmade beaded floral headband (source: Haus of Mirth)
3. Option for your bridal party: blue “Just the Dot of You Dress” (source: ModCloth)
4. Vintage garden fabric flower statement necklace (source: Rosy Posy Designs)
5. Cotton candy treats in pastel-colored popcorn boxes (source: Embellished Paper)
6. Option for your bridal party: Lime green “Quick Visit Dress“ (source: ModCloth)
7. Option for your bridal party: Pink “Viterbo With the Flow Dress” (source: ModCloth)
8. Patterned pastel bow ties (source: Bow Ties and Bliss)
9. Cute bridal look: short white dress over pink tights (source: Wedding Belles by Kate Spade)
10. Floral print buntings (source: JHP Couture)
11. Spring-themd table setup (source: Events by Sarah Elizabeth)
See my Funky Spring Wedding inspiration board on Pinterest for more!
Reminder: You still have three days to join our Fascinator Giveaway Contest. Stand a chance to win a lovely plumeria feather and organza feather fascinator, a $60 value, includes international shipping, by Fascinate Me! Contest ends on Wednesday, March 14. Enter here.
Come back this week to see what these images are all about!