Wanna get married on a helicopter? Fly Maverick!
You already know by now that here on Poptastic Bride you are encouraged to celebrate your special day however way you want to which is why fresh, new, and alternative ways of saying I do are always welcome in these pages. Lucky for you newly-engaged couples, these days it’s now possible and perfectly alright to get married in an aquarium, a bookstore, an art gallery, and yes, even on a helicopter! Can you imagine how romantic — not to mention memorable — it would be to recite your vows while deep inside the Grand Canyon with the majestic walls surrounding you or flying over a breathtaking view of the neon lights of the famous Las Vegas Strip?
No, this photo isn’t from a Hollywood film though it may look it. That’s because more and more couples are now able to experience this cinematic, once-in-a-lifetime experience through Maverick Helicopters and their special helicopter wedding packages. Whether you want to get married on a private landing site deep within the Grand Canyon or atop a plateau overlooking the Valley of Fire, or on a flight over the world famous Las Vegas Strip, Maverick Helicopters can (and will!) provide the ultimate experience for you and your sweetheart.
So if just the idea of planning a party that involves 200+ guests already sounds overwhelming, don’t fret! Any of the Maverick wedding packages is certainly an option to still have a meaningful yet zero-stress celebration between the two of you and maybe even a select few of your loved ones. Just sit back and let their wedding planners handle everything for you. Here are the experiences you can choose from:
* Desert Dreams Canyon Wedding – includes the flight to and from the Grand Canyon + a ceremony on a private landing site. (Duration: 4-5 hours from hotel to hotel)
* Desert Dreams Sunset Wedding – includes a sunset flight to and from the Grand Canyon + a ceremony on a private landing site. (Duration: 4-5 hours from hotel to hotel)
* Sunset Brilliance Wedding – includes an aerial view of the world-famous Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, the Valley of Fire and Hidden Valley + a ceremony on a private bluff overlooking the Valley of Fire. The journey finishes with a sunset flight over Downtown Las Vegas and the Vegas Strip. (Duration: 4.5 hours from hotel to hotel)
* Painted Dreams Wedding – includes a flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead and the Valley of Fire landing + a ceremony an an exclusive plateau. The journey finishes with a flight over Downtown Las Vegas and the Vegas Strip. (Duration: 3.5 hours from hotel to hotel)
* Painted Dreams Sunset Wedding — includes a flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead and the Valley of Fire landing + a ceremony an an exclusive plateau. The journey finishes with a sunset flight over Downtown Las Vegas and the Vegas Strip. (Duration: 3.5 hours from hotel to hotel)
* Twilight Dreams Wedding — includes a twilight hour flight over the desert valley to Lake Mead and Hoover Dam + a ceremony above a nighttime view of the Las Vegas Strip. (Duration: 2 hours from hotel to hotel)
* Vegas Twilight Wedding — includes a twilight hour flight + a ceremony over the glittering lights of Las Vegas. After the ceremony you will make another journey above the city’s iconic landmarks. (Duration: 1.5 hours from hotel to hotel)
* Las Vegas Neon Lights Wedding — includes a ceremony above Las Vegas’ iconic landmarks and the neon lights of the Vegas Strip. (Duration: 1.5 hours from hotel to hotel)
** Options include the minister, photographer, limousine, bouquet/boutonniere and wedding cake. All landing packages include complimentary champagne and hors d’oeuvres.
Want to see more photos of Maverick weddings, please see this video.
Weddings aren’t the only events you can celebrate on Maverick Helicopters — you can also hold renewals, any type of commitment ceremonies or even bachelor/ette parties on them. Interested? You may visit Maverick’s website for more information or call their wedding coordinator at 702-948-1325 to start planning your one-of-a-kind celebration.
* Sponsored post