Giveaway: Win a Veil of Your Choice from Simply Bridal and Poptastic Bride!
Many brides these days are opting for non-face-covering headpiece options — fascinators, circlets of flowers, jeweled hats or caps, headbands, twigs, blooms, etc — and I applaud them for choosing what reflects their personalities best. As for me, I wore a veil at my wedding because I wanted to honor the symbolism it represented — which means that wearing one was who I am.
A lot of our featured Poptastic Brides also wore veils at their own weddings — and they rocked them so beautifully:
Clockwise from top left: Denise / Amy / Kelly / Jenn / Sara / Tawnya / Liz / Andrea / Tara + a lot more here.
So yes, you can DEFINITELY express your funky selves even with a traditional veil!
The veil is undoubtedly still a staple for anyone who wants to honor a tradition that’s spanned many centuries. In fact, just a couple of days ago a tweet from @bridetide popped up on my feed saying that 83% of engaged women plan to wear a veil in their wedding. If you’re one of the 83%, you’re in luck because our friends at Simply Bridal are offering a GIVEAWAY! Just follow these simple steps and you can win a free veil of your choice!
1. Choose a veil – any veil you want — from this page on Simply Bridal. Pictured above is just a taste of the veil options you can choose from!
2. Enter our contest using the Rafflecopter widget below.
3. Optional (but it can earn you additional entries) Tell us which veil is your favorite down in the comments below! Don’t worry if you can’t decide which one you like yet, you can still choose after you’ve won.
* Free shipping to anywhere in the US is included. (Raffle is limited to US residents.)
The contest ends on July 5, Thursday. The winning entry will be picked randomly using Rafflecopter and the winner will be announced on Facebook and on this page!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
UPDATE: Congratulations to Louis Huffmire of Anaheim for winning in our raffle! Everyone, thank you for joining the contest!
* Thanks to Simply Bridal for the giveaway!
Tags: fashion, freebies