Funky (and Free!) Valentine’s Day DIY Wedding Resources
With love day just around the corner, I thought it was time for another funky Valentine’s Day-themed wedding roundup! Whether you’re planning a February 14 wedding or you’re just looking to incorporate hearts and sweet, sweet graphics in your celebration, the following resources should come in handy!
Cup Wrapper Printables via Eat Drink Chic
* Also: 20 Free Valentine’s Day printables on Modge Podge Rocks
Tissue Paper Fringe Heart via Apartment Therapy
* Decor Idea: Take inspiration from the entire setup in the above photo for your wedding reception decor!
* Also: 20 Projects for a DIY Valentine’s Day on Apartment Therapy
Vintage Beatles-inspired Valentine’s Party Printables via Graphics Fairy Crafts
* Also: Free Public Domain Vintage Valentine’s Day Graphics for your Crafts on the Graphics Fairy
3D Valentine Card via The Creative Place
* Alternative wedding guestbook idea: Make a poster with 3D hearts and have your guests sign them? 🙂
Valentine’s Day Heart Arrow Printables via Sweet Muffin Suite
* Wedding favor idea for children guests: Give the kids pencils and drawing pads to occupy them for the duration of your reception.
DIY Heart-Print Tights How-To via The Pineneedle Collective
* Bridal Party Fashion Idea: Have your bridesmaid wear DIY heart-print colored tights + make heart-print neckties for your groomsmen using the same technique
Valentine Heart Cookie Sandwiches via Make and Takes
* Also: 101 Valentine’s Day Treat Ideas on Dollar Store Crafts
And finally, we have some Printable Love-themed Photo Booth Props via (ahem) Poptastic Bride
* Also check out: Funky Red Wedding Inspiration (last year’s Valentine’s Day roundup)
* Even more resources: 140 Fabulous and Free Valentine Printables by the Dating Divas
Yes, all of these are totally free! If you happen to know of other DIY Valentine’s Day wedding goodies and ideas, do let me know in the comments below! 🙂