25 Playful, Interesting, and Memorable E-session Examples
One week into the new year and it’s once again time to take a look back on some fun, unique and memorable e-sessions shared by our 2013 couples! I’m trying to cut down on the chit chat — I know you can’t wait to see the photos anyway — so here they are without further ado.
* In case you missed it, here’s last year’s compilation of 20 Creative, Fun & Unique Engagement Session Ideas
This year we saw a lot of “fighting”… play-fighting that is!
1. Kristina & Curtis’ Jumping, Play-Fighting and Dancing-in-the-Back-of-a-Truck E-session, photos by Jeff Tisman Photography
2. Dagny & Andrew’s Cute and Crazy Ice Cream Sundae E-session, photos by OhKarina Photography
3. Jackie & Matt’s Wet and Wonderful Water Balloon Fight E-session, photos by Shutter Life Productions
4. Bunny & Tom’s High School Loving, Underwater Swimming, and Pillow Fighting E-session, photos by Purple Kite Studios
5. Alana & Michael’s Bright and Happy E-session Around Street Art-filled East Austin, photos by Andy Sams Photography
We also saw A LOT of jumping…
6. Jesse & Kyle’s Sweet and Fun E-session in Flagstaff, photos by Tangled Lilac Photography
7. Christina & James’ Frolicsome E-session in the Art-and-Graffiti-lined Streets of Williamsburg, photos by Laffler Photography
8. Erin & Ben’s Fun and Frolicsome Wynwood Art District E-session, photos by Concept Photography
9. Rosalind & Mark’s Hip and Vibrant E-session in 17th Ave Calgary, photos by Paisley Photography
Some went to their favorite haunts and date places…
10. Courtney & Derek’s Urban Cool Record Store E-session, photo by Blair Bennett’s Photography
11. Anne & Ben’s Romantic Wine-Sipping and S’mores-Roasting E-session, photos by Dei Gratia Photography
12. Denise & Josh’s Colorful and Animated “Geek Love” E-session, photos by Amore Vita Photography
13. Richelle & Gregg’s Fun & Colorful E-session in an Agricultural Fair, photos by Kristin Chalmers Photography
14. Jessica & Raef’s Chill and Laid Back Sydney Pub E-session, photos by Jonathan David Photography
15. Milai & Ryosuke’s Sweet-Love-in-Tokyo Engagement Session, photos by Zac Wolf Photography
Some centered their session around their favorite recreational activities and passions…
16. Joslin & Corey’s Super Cool Subaru-themed Engagement Session, photos by Anna Bruce Photography
17. Shelly & Randy’s Colorful & Edgy Skateboarding-in-a-Graffiti’d-Lot E-session, photos by j.woodbery photography
18. Kristina & Karl’s Kawaii Japanese Anime-inspired E-session in Sydney, photos by Jonathan David Photography
19. Jessica & Aaron’s Retro Rockabilly and Rave Music E-session, photos by Seriously Sabrina Photography
20. Melly & Richard’s Love, Longboards and a Pillow Fight E-session, photos by Meo Baaklini
This twosome revisited their college life in a very unique e-session that took a FULL academic term to shoot…
21. Christine & Von’s Colorful University Life: A School Year-Long E-session, photos by Whimboy Echavez Photography
Some couples recreated vintage pop culture / literature inspired themes down to the last gorgeous painstaking detail…
22. Shannon & Karl’s Vintage Romantic Books-and-Stories-themed Jane Austen-inspired Engagement Shoot, photos by Patrick Hadley Photography
23. Melissa & Brian’s Retro-Fantastic Vintage Aviator E-session, photos by Carmen Salazar Photography
24. Codruta & Daniel’s Adriatic Dream: An Ethereal Love Session in Croatia, photos by David Postatny Photography
None of the above ideas work for you? Of course you can simply romp around, don animal head masks, and totally have fun like this cute couple did!
25. Gina & Moses’s Fun Fifties-Style Disney’s Boardwalk E-session, photos by Concept Photography
If this list inspired you to come up with an awesome idea for an e-shoot, feel free to share it with your bride friends and photographers!
* Don’t forget to check out last year’s compilation of 20 Creative, Fun & Unique Engagement Session Ideas
* For even more inspiration, click [ here ] to see all of our featured engagement shoots.