Some of the Custom Cartoon Portraits I’ve done…
I just wanted to show you guys a few of the personalized cartoon couple illustrations I’ve done. You can click on the images for a bigger view.
If you’d like to know how you can get one of your own, this is the page to visit!
1. J & D. J even sent me a photo of the dress that she wanted to “wear” in the illustration so that I could use it as reference. 🙂
2. K & S had a specific look in mind for their illustration so they sent me a photo to use as guide. I even included their coffee cups!
3. N & V wanted to incorporate details that defined the two of them — her passion for traveling and his love for photography and sports — so I drew in her backpack and his basketball and camera.
4. I’ve already shown you these drawings of B & P. A new addition is the “bride hits the homestretch” illustration on the upper right which her sweet bridesmaids secretly asked me to draw in time for the hen party!
5. Sometimes couples don’t want themselves illustrated. K & S asked me if I could make a custom illustration of an owl and pussycat (based on the drawing in my Owl & Pussycat wedding invitation set) being officiated by a turkey. Here’s the result. They used it in their paper products and we even made a printable cake topper. Yes, I’m open to your whims and suggestions. 🙂
For custom artwork pricing + all the other info you may need, please visit this page.