Venice & Lucio’s Romantic and Playful Sunset E-session
Venice and Lucio are both originally from Taiwan but, as fate would have it. they only met halfway across the world while attending Chicago’s Northwestern University for Graduate School. These two are super sweet and lovey-dovey which was perfectly reflected by their romantic and playful outdoor e-session, complete with the beautiful sunset as backdrop.
And as always, we can trust Richard Bell Photography for gorgeous photos with a “magical” twist. You’ll see what I mean in a bit!
About the couple in the lovely Venice’s own words:
We are both from Taiwan. We met each other when we both went to Northwestern University in Chicago for graduate school.
Our favorite things to do together are:
1. Playing with our stuffed animal friends, including 5 Bolt(s) from Disney, and Hello Kitty
2. Exploring the world with our stuffed animal friends and posting photos on their Facebook fan page.
3. Cuddling while watching tv/movie and then falling asleep (just me)
4. Sharing stories about our days on the phone, even for trivial things (we live in different cities. He’s in Chicago while I’m in New York)
5. Going to painting class together and adding personal twist/creativity to our work
Our wedding will be a celebration of our love and friendships with our guests. Life is not so easy when we are abroad by ourselves, but we have been lucky to have a lot of people supporting us and cheering us on so we really want to show our appreciation to everyone coming to our wedding because they are all very special in our lives.
I just LOVE this shot 🙂
Huge thanks to Richard Bell Photography for sending their amazing photos my way and congratulations to Venice and Lucio! 🙂
Photography: Richard Bell Photography
Location: South Carolina
Image submission via Two Bright Lights