Have you downloaded Bridalpulse, the super cool (and totally free) app that brings together all of your favorite wedding blogs — including Poptastic Bride! — in an easy-to-read interface? (I wrote about it here in case you missed it.)
Anyway, if you haven’t yet, NOW is the time to do so because in conjunction with the app, we are having an awesome summer giveaway for one special reader! Sponsored by Cuisinart, you can win a package of 5 products, perfect for use during the summer. Just download the app onto your iOS device and stand a chance to win the following:
Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker:
Sparkling Beverage Maker
Belgian Waffle Maker
Blender & Food Processor
The giveaway ends on August 25th, Monday. and the winner will be announced on September 2nd.
Download the BridalPulse app and register to win now, you guys!
I just wanted to show you guys a few of the personalized cartoon couple illustrations I’ve done. You can click on the images for a bigger view.
If you’d like to know how you can get one of your own, this is the page to visit!
1. J & D. J even sent me a photo of the dress that she wanted to “wear” in the illustration so that I could use it as reference.
2. K & S had a specific look in mind for their illustration so they sent me a photo to use as guide. I even included their coffee cups!
3. N & V wanted to incorporate details that defined the two of them – her passion for traveling and his love for photography and sports — so I drew in her backpack and his basketball and camera.
4. I’ve already shown you these drawings of B & P. A new addition is the “bride hits the homestretch” illustration on the upper right which her sweet bridesmaids secretly asked me to draw in time for the hen party!
5. Sometimes couples don’t want themselves illustrated. K & S asked me if I could make a custom illustration of an owl and pussycat (based on the drawing in my Owl & Pussycat wedding invitation set) being officiated by a turkey. Here’s the result. They used it in their paper products and we even made a printable cake topper. Yes, I’m open to your whims and suggestions.
For custom artwork pricing + all the other info you may need, please visit this page.
Another new invitation suite is the Foliage Wreath Wedding Invite Collection which comes in four themes and color motifs – Autumn, Spring/Summer, Rustic Wood, and Winter.
The collection includes invitations, RSVP and reception cards, postage, seals, stickers, return address labels, table number cards and more, all featuring wreaths and garlands made of hand-drawn foliage from the Handdrawn Elements & Logos Vector Pack
If you want to DIY your own additional matching wedding details, you may purchase the pack
And here’s the promised freebie — fall foliage wreaths on a rustic burlap background. The circles are BLANK so you can place your own text.
Again, the centers are blank. Possible uses for these wreath on burlap circles include escort cards, thank you tags, coasters, mini bunting, and more. Grab the free printable from the freebies section.
If you’d rather have wreaths on a blank white background, you can purchase the high-res printable PDF here for just US$2.95.
The circles are blank. The letters are only there as a guide. (The font I used in all the samples is Adorn Bouquet).
Inspired by the many photos I’ve seen of hanging paper cranes / origami crane mobiles in weddings as decor and ceremony backdrops, I thought I’d come up with an invitation set to go with the motif. There are three color schemes so far: purple, pewter, and white but I can always customize them to suit your wedding colors too. Some of the elements up close:
* Browse the entire Hanging Paper Cranes Wedding Invitation Sets
Let’s look back at weddings I’ve featured which had 1000 hanging origami cranes on display:
- Carissa & Austin’s Hot Pink and Cobalt Blue DIY Wedding with 1001 Paper Cranes
- Tram & Andrew’s Chic and Craft-filled Art Museum Wedding with 1000 Paper Cranes
- Drew & Lynn’s Japanese-themed Wedding with 1000 Paper Cranes
- Erika & Hayward’s Artistic and Eclectic Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Loft Wedding
And the promised freebie — printable origami crane escort cards. Just type in the names of your guests directly on the PDF file. (Use any font available on your computer or download the free handwritten script font I used from here.)
Grab your printable from the freebies section!
Surprise! I have a new free printable for you, dear Poptastic friends– a fingerprint poster featuring a darling tandem bike graphic and a banner to hold your names. This freebie took me all of 30 minutes to make, thanks to freepik.com - a pretty cool source of free images and graphics that you can virtually use anywhere as long as they’re credited. The tandem bike was taken from this file, I just tweaked the colors to make it more wedding-appropriate, and the banner + heart were taken from this file. The playful script font I used is called Larou. It’s just there for placement though, the banner is actually blank so you can hand-write your names yourself.
Grab the free printable from the freebies section!
Page 1 of 5812345...102030...»Last »