Our latest invitation set is for those of you who want to add a whimsical touch to your celebration! This set features fun, art deco-ish swirls and curls + a couple of adorable lovebirds and it comes in five sweet colors — periwinkle, mint, pink, peach. and lime.
(Click images below to enlarge)
Included in each set are RSVP and reception insert cards, table number cards, thank yous, escort cards, stickers, postage, table napkins, and… even delicious cake pops! Pick from various cake fillings, icing flavors, and drizzle colors… yum!
Mine would have red velvet filling, dark chocolate icing, and white drizzle.
You knew this was coming… free message cards!
Grab your printable from the freebies section.
This post is brought to you by Caribbean and Latin America Marriott and JW Resorts. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Poptastic Bride.
Wouldn’t it be romantic and oh so magical to run away from it all with your love and tie the knot in a tropical paradise? Sigh… yes, dreaming up a destination wedding is effortless but deciding on the where and how is quite the task. Do your guests need to have passports? What kind of cultural experience are you looking for? How easy or difficult will it be to arrange from overseas?
If you’ve at least narrowed your options down to a region in the Caribbean or Mexico — an excellent choice with stunning ocean views, white sands, and clear skies — you’re in luck because the Caribbean and Latin America Marriott and JW Resorts put together the fun quiz below to help you decide on a destination that best fits your needs AND connect you with the perfect resort for your special day!
The graphic is interactive. Once you land on a resort, click on it to see more information about the place… told you it was fun.
(I know my blog layout is narrow so here’s a larger view of the Matrimony Quiz)
The Caribbean and Mexico is home to exotic and picturesque scenery so just imagine how beautiful your wedding photos will look. And for your relaxation, CALA Collection – Paradise By Marriott Weddings can help you take care of all the particulars to ensure that you get to enjoy and bask in the happiness of your big day and, what’s more, they have a resort for your every need:
* Want incredible views with no passport necessary? Check out the Frenchman’s Reef and Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort
* How about a classic setting with modern attractions? The Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort may just be your best bet.
* For a relaxed setting with authentic service, there’s the CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort
* Craving for your own personal paradise? Look no further than the CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort and Spa
* If warm welcoming locals and calm blue waters complete your idea of a dream destination, then the Aruba Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino is for you
* Feel like leaving it to luck? The Curacao Marriott Beach Resort and Emerald Casino could be your ticket to an incredible new adventure
* Modern luxury, culture, and unspoiled landscapes? Find it all at St. Kitts Marriott and Royal Beach Casino
* Want nothing but the finest? Easy. JW Cancun Resort and Spa has got it covered.
Hope that helped you find your dream destination. If you can’t make up your mind given all these wonderful choices, don’t give up and take the quiz again so you can explore all the options. Happy dream destination wedding planning.
Have you downloaded Bridalpulse, the super cool (and totally free) app that brings together all of your favorite wedding blogs — including Poptastic Bride! — in an easy-to-read interface? (I wrote about it here in case you missed it.)
Anyway, if you haven’t yet, NOW is the time to do so because in conjunction with the app, we are having an awesome summer giveaway for one special reader! Sponsored by Cuisinart, you can win a package of 5 products, perfect for use during the summer. Just download the app onto your iOS device and stand a chance to win the following:
Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker:
Sparkling Beverage Maker
Belgian Waffle Maker
Blender & Food Processor
The giveaway ends on August 25th, Monday. and the winner will be announced on September 2nd.
Download the BridalPulse app and register to win now, you guys!
I just wanted to show you guys a few of the personalized cartoon couple illustrations I’ve done. You can click on the images for a bigger view.
If you’d like to know how you can get one of your own, this is the page to visit!
1. J & D. J even sent me a photo of the dress that she wanted to “wear” in the illustration so that I could use it as reference.
2. K & S had a specific look in mind for their illustration so they sent me a photo to use as guide. I even included their coffee cups!
3. N & V wanted to incorporate details that defined the two of them — her passion for traveling and his love for photography and sports — so I drew in her backpack and his basketball and camera.
4. I’ve already shown you these drawings of B & P. A new addition is the “bride hits the homestretch” illustration on the upper right which her sweet bridesmaids secretly asked me to draw in time for the hen party!
5. Sometimes couples don’t want themselves illustrated. K & S asked me if I could make a custom illustration of an owl and pussycat (based on the drawing in my Owl & Pussycat wedding invitation set) being officiated by a turkey. Here’s the result. They used it in their paper products and we even made a printable cake topper. Yes, I’m open to your whims and suggestions.
For custom artwork pricing + all the other info you may need, please visit this page.
Another new invitation suite is the Foliage Wreath Wedding Invite Collection which comes in four themes and color motifs — Autumn, Spring/Summer, Rustic Wood, and Winter.
The collection includes invitations, RSVP and reception cards, postage, seals, stickers, return address labels, table number cards and more, all featuring wreaths and garlands made of hand-drawn foliage from the Handdrawn Elements & Logos Vector Pack
If you want to DIY your own additional matching wedding details, you may purchase the pack
And here’s the promised freebie — fall foliage wreaths on a rustic burlap background. The circles are BLANK so you can place your own text.
Again, the centers are blank. Possible uses for these wreath on burlap circles include escort cards, thank you tags, coasters, mini bunting, and more. Grab the free printable from the freebies section.
If you’d rather have wreaths on a blank white background, you can purchase the high-res printable PDF here for just US$2.95.
The circles are blank. The letters are only there as a guide. (The font I used in all the samples is Adorn Bouquet).
Page 1 of 5912345...102030...»Last »